Haha

his is an account of things I talked with my alter-ego about some months ago...

- (my alter-ego) You should talk to more people you know..
- (me) Why? I have you. I have S.
- Your alter-ego and your cousin. Wonderful. You should dance.
- I don't dance.
- A, you dont dance, you dont sing, you dont talk with others. Why do you even live?
- Hey, you can happily take over and do all that. I don't do that.
- Its not easy being your alter-ego you know, It is a crappy job.
- Suck it up.
- Shut up.
- You.
- Yes me. Me. Me, stuck inside you. I feel like sprouting a scalpel and springing out of you like Jerry Springer. Sproing Sproing Sproing. Im a bunny, Im A's sprung out alter-ego. Spring me people.
- *dissolving into laughter*

*People around staring at me*

And that was my introduction to the rest of my college. Since then, Im the girl who laughs for no reason. Now the question I want to ask all of them is, how do you know I laughed for no reason?
I laugh only when there is something to be laughed about. People are (judge)mental, really mental. They have their own definiton of normal and (un)fortunately I am not a part of it. That's ok. Im good. Why do they get the right to decide who I am, just coz they're too stuffy to live.

With Love,
The Other A

1 comments:

Antara said...

You do have a really eclectic sense of humour, you know?