Of Cakes and Skipping Ropes - II

As A said, it was a huge problem for me to find the restaurant because of my habit of becoming sweaty and confused by the huge glittering neon signs. It took me my own time to get G all the way to the place, especially since I would lose my way every now and then talking to my alter-ego. I don't even know why she puts up with me in the first place. I don't really talk to her. I nod my head very absent mindedly when she does. Yet, somewhere down the line we are exactly what we need.

Anywho. The reason we are returning to this blog after say, 2 months is because dear dahlin' A, changed the passwords and forgot to remember them. Now he did. So we return.

He did also forget, what happened after he sort of passed out at the party. To start with, he started doing to the cake what can only be described in sexual terms. And since I don't want to do that, use your imagination. We had managed by means both fair foul, to acquire seven bottles of vodka, a few six packs of beer, two bottles of wine and Tequila for the birthday girl. All in all we had over 12 litres of alcohol and about that many livers for it to rot. Thus, a very good reason to get drunk. As far as drunk conversations with one's girlfriend go, I am not very experienced but I'm sure A's girlfriend would have been highly amused or highly disgusted.

So, after most of us had passed out, the skipping rope was passed around to see who could do the best Yves Larock video. Needless to say, it was hilarious. We played hide and go seek, color puddle, ringa ringa roses and were driven away from the front of somebody's house with a hosepipe. We proceeded to go a park and sing very loud and obnoxious songs, that were made far more amusing when A joined in singing in Hindi. We danced around trees, slept on the grass, took a dip in the fountain and shivered a lot after that. We also caught colds the next day and missed classes for three. I truly never had that much fun before. All there is to be said is that I'll be going for such one night stands with the world more often.

But no attention on becoming a slut for them.

With Long Awaited Love,
The Other A

1 comments:

Antara said...

Amelia, I practically adore you already.